GRACE offers a unique teaching experience for educators who wish to work and learn in a Christ-centered environment. Within a cooperative and supportive atmosphere, our teachers serve as godly role models as they provide our students with academic challenges. Teachers plan, write, and teach an integrated curriculum using a variety of learning experiences and resources. Our teaching/learning model provides a framework for developmentally appropriate learning. We hope you will prayerfully consider the opportunities at GRACE.
GRACE TEACHING REQUIREMENTS
- College degree in an applicable instructional area
- Certification with Association of Christian Schools International or working toward ACSI certification
- Active membership in an evangelical church
- Commitment to GRACE Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in spiritual and professional growth opportunities
GRACE BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
- Tuition discounts
- Free before and after care
- Cafeteria plan including health and other insurance, retirement account, flexible spending account
- Paid personal and sick leave and vacation days
- Professional development opportunities
PROJECTED OPENINGS FOR 2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR:
Currently we have no faculty or staff openings.
If you would like to forward your resume and be considered as openings occur, please e-mail all resumes to the attention of Mrs. Kathy Sherrer at email@example.com, or send to 1101 Buck Jones Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
If you would like to have your name included in our list of substitute teachers, we also invite you to apply.