GRACE offers a unique teaching experience for educators who wish to work and learn in a Christ-centered environment. Within a cooperative and supportive atmosphere, our teachers serve as godly role models as they provide our students with academic challenges. Teachers plan, write, and teach an integrated curriculum using a variety of learning experiences and resources. Our teaching/learning model provides a framework for developmentally appropriate learning. We hope you will prayerfully consider the opportunities at GRACE.
GRACE TEACHING REQUIREMENTS
- College degree in an applicable instructional area
- Certification with Association of Christian Schools International or working toward ACSI certification
- Active membership in an evangelical church
- Commitment to GRACE Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in spiritual and professional growth opportunities
GRACE BENEFITS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
- Tuition discounts
- Free before and after care
- Cafeteria plan including health and other insurance, retirement account, flexible spending account
- Paid personal and sick leave and vacation days
- Professional development opportunities
CURRENT OPENINGS (2013-2014 SCHOOL YEAR):
- Middle and High School Spanish. All candidates must possess at least a BA degree in Spanish and must be proficient to teach AP classes. Spanish teaching experience is preferred.
PROJECTED OPENINGS FOR 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Middle and High School French. All candidates must possess at least a BA degree in French and must be proficient to teach AP level classes. French teaching experience is preferred.
GRACE is a Christian K-12 college-prep school with a strong emphasis on technology. All students in grades 4-12 use school-issued MacBook Air computers. If you would like to forward your resume and be considered, please e-mail all resumes to the attention of Mrs. Kathy Sherrer at firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to 1101 Buck Jones Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.
If you would like to have your name included in our list of substitute teachers, we also invite you to apply.