School lunches are served 5 days a week. The cost for grades K-6 is $4.25 and grades 7-12 is $4.75.
We love to have parent volunteers help in the Lunchroom as well. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact one of the Hot Lunch Coordinators, Penny Beeler or Lisa Michaelsen, or see them at school.
Remember to check ahead for field trips since you may not want to order lunch on those days. Refunds will not be given for missed lunches.
ONLINE LUNCH ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS THRU PARENTS WEB
- Under “Quick Links,” scroll down to the last entry marked “Parents Renweb Login.” Click to open page and enter your home email and password. Then click on “Parent Login.”
- Next, click on “student information” located in the bottom left corner of page. Once opened, the current month will display. Use the > key to move to the next month.
- Go to bottom of calendar and click on “Create Web Order.”
- Choose and select items by quantity key. AFTER THE QUANTITY KEY, HIT TAB KEY. IF YOU HIT THE “ENTER” KEY INSTEAD OF THE TAB KEY (located just above the Caps Lock key) YOU RISK ORDERING MULTIPLE ITEMS.
- After making selections, you must click on ORDER ITEMS
- Next, you will receive a message giving you the total value of UNPROCESSED orders
- WAIT A MINUTE OR TWO FOR YOUR ORDER TO TABULATE. YOU WILL THEN RECEIVE A SELECT PAYMENT METHOD SCREEN
- You will be instructed to pay by electronic check OR credit card
- After your payment is ACCEPTED, you will receive a message giving you the total of your PROCESSED order.
****UNLESS YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS, YOUR ORDER WILL NOT PROCESS******
You can view that your payment was made thru “Family Information/Family Billing hot lunch “details.”