Applying to GRACE
Families seeking to enroll students at GRACE Christian School should follow the procedures outlined below. Please be sure to follow these guidelines to avoid delays in the processing of your application. Thank you!
- To download an application for students in grades 7 - 12, please click here. To download an application for students in grade 6, please click here.
- Submit the following documentation to the 7-12 Middle/High School office (1101 Buck Jones Road) or 6th grade (801 Buck Jones Road). Ensure all forms are complete and signed.
- Application for Enrollment (please include Student's Application)
- Student's birth certificate
- Non-refundable enrollment and application fees (checks payable to GRACE Christian School)
- Distribute the recommendation forms to the appropriate persons.
- An entrance test will be scheduled after all required documentation has been received. We reserve the right to require additional testing of any student.
- Upon completion of all of the above, you will be contacted to set up a date and time for your admission interview. Both parents and student(s) should attend. The interview is our opportunity to get to know one another and to determine the extent of a good match between the school and the student.
- GRACE will notify the family of the student's admittance status immediately upon determination by the Admissions Review Committee.
- All students must have a physical exam and have the doctor's office complete the Immunization History/Health Assessment form by the first day of school.
Incomplete or inaccurate information will be grounds for rejection of applicant or dismissal of student. It is the responsibility and desire of the Faculty and Administration to provide all GRACE students with the best possible Christian education. This work is hampered when parents fail to fully disclose the personal, educational, curriculum modifications, and educational plans (IEP's), etc., which have been conducted for their children's giftedness, special needs or learning difficulties. Medical information should be shared as appropriate and necessary. Incomplete or inaccurate information may be grounds for rejection of an applicant or dismissal of a student. If you have any questions, please call the school office at (919) 783-6618 (K-6 Raleigh Campus) or (919) 747-2020 (7-12th Middle/High).
Thank you! We look forward to partnering with you in your child's education!