GRACE Christian School proudly hosts many large events throughout the school year, and we invite you to join an event planning team and share your gifts with our community. Support our school by volunteering in an area that fits your area of interest and schedule.
Love Where You Live: August 27, 2016.
- Location TBD, but tentatively on the GRACE Athletic Field. Love Where You Live is a fundraiser for local and international ministries. This event is designed for the whole family and will include a 5K, 1 Mile Fun Run, carnival games, and food.
- Planning Meeting: Wednesday, May 25 at 8:30am in the Crossroads Campus Conference Room. All are invited to attend.
Homecoming: September 26-October 1, 2016.
- All events to be held in GRACE facilities. Homecoming is a special time of fellowship and school spirit that includes the Homecoming parade, pep rally, coronation of the Homecoming King & Queen, football game, alumni reception and high school dance.
Hoops for Hope: February 3, 2017
- Held in the GRACE Gymnasium. 2017 will mark our 9th year of raising money for cancer research through the Kay Yow Cancer Fund. To date, GRACE has raised over $43,500 for this worthy cause and we look forward to the 2017 event continuing this tradition.
Celebrate GRACE: March 31, 2017
- Held in the GRACE Gymnasium. The inaugural event held in 2016 exceeded all expectations on attendance and fundraising. Join us in planning for next year’s annual fundraising dinner and helping us showcase the things that make GRACE great!
Please indicate your interest by signing up on the Event Planning Team Sign Up. Signing up now does not obligate you beyond attending an initial planning meeting where specific roles and responsibilities can be claimed. Please prayerfully consider how you can serve GRACE by helping with one of these events.