In less than a month, on Saturday August 27th, GRACE will be hosting our second annual Love Where You Live Bash & Dash. All proceeds from this event are donated to local ministries and/or used to supplement the community service activities of GRACE students. This is one of the many ways we we try to live out our mission statement of being a loving community.
In addition to the 5K and 1 mile fun run (the dash), we are planning a family-friendly carnival to kick off the 2016-2017 school year (the bash) with premium carnival and field games (with something for EVERY age group) provided by our amazing sponsors:
- Dance with our DJ
- Jump in the Bounce House
- Try out the Giant Inflatable Slide
- Challenge your friends to Bubble Soccer or a lively game of Action Archery
- Play Spike Ball or Bocci Ball
- Enjoy Midway-style carnival games including a 14′ Hi-Striker, Hole-in-one Putt-Putt, Ring Toss, Roller Bowler, Shooting Star, Skeet Roll, Snake Pit and Tic Tac Toe,
- Compete in the Egg Spoon Race, Three Legged Race and Potato Sack Race,
- Practice your aim with Bean Bag Toss and Cornhole
- Take a picture with your friends in the Photo Booth
- Enjoy good family fun with Tug-o-war, Volleyball and Balloon Ping Pong
Enjoy this morning of fun and fellowship with the GRACE community and register to dash or bash (or both) at https://runnc.com/ra/r/grace-bash-and-dash/. Don’t delay; register before August 10th to guarantee an event t-shirt!