Attached is the August 8, 2017 #WhatsUpAtGRACE. This issue includes links to many of the items in Back to School Issue that was posted last week and the week before. If you have not already read that issue, please familiarize yourself with the linked information in this newsletter before school starts as it contains a lot of information that will help next week proceed smoothly.
Required Forms: Forms can be turned in at tomorrow’s meet & greet or on the first day of school.
- The Emergency Information Record must be completed for all students. You can fill out this form on your computer, but you will need to print a copy to bring to school. If possible, please print double sided.
- The Conduct Commitment Form must be printed and signed by both students and parents
- The Technology Orientation Videos must be completed for all students and parents in grades 4-12. We encourage you to watch the videos together. If you have questions for our technology team, they will be available on both campuses during the meet and greet on August 9th (3:00-5:00pm). No computers will be given out to students who have not completed this video technology orientation
New items in this issue include:
- Sign Up Links for TK-6th Grade room parents and for those willing to help with the PTF GoPlaySave Fundraiser
- Information for middle and high school students about next week’s Spark and Ignite retreats.
If you are a lower campus parent, car pool signs may be picked up at tomorrow’s meet & greet.