Thank you for the opportunity to partner with your family in the education of your child. At GRACE Christian School, our goal is to know, value, and love each student in our community, to equip them for academic success, and to come alongside them as they develop age-appropriate life skills. This is accomplished through a combination of strong academics, enriching student activities, Christian role models, and biblical worldview teaching. My hope is that every GRACE family continues to partner with us in the process of preparing our young people to impact our culture for Christ.
With that in mind, priority re-enrollment for the 2018-19 school year opens on Wednesday, November 8th and ends on November 15th. At that time, we will open up enrollment to new families considering GRACE. Please note that this past year we had wait lists at several grade levels. With this in mind, it is imperative that you re-enroll as early as possible in order to reserve your place.
Because you need to verify personal and confidential information, re-enrollment must be done though your RenWeb ParentsWeb account. Note: RenWeb does not support the re-enrollment function on mobile devices. You must re-enroll by going to www.RenWeb.com on a computer/tablet.
- Enter our district code (GRACE-NC), your User Name, Password, and click on Login.
- On the home page, click on Family Information in the blue column at the left of your screen.
- On the following screen, click on Enrollment/Re-enrollment
tab in the left-hand blue column.
- You will be prompted to click on each student you are planning to re-enroll and then proceed through a number of screens that will ask you to confirm your student and family information.
Note: if you are enrolling a sibling as a new student, you will need to create an application for the new student. To access the online application for new students, see the information in the How to Apply page of this website or click on this link for the Online Application.
A $500 tuition pre-pay per student (maximum of $1000 per family) will be processed through your FACTS account in January 2018 and will be credited to your account in October 2018. Note: You should have noticed last month that your October 2017 FACTS payment was reduced by the amount of the tuition prepayment made in January 2017.
- Families who re-enroll and pay the nonrefundable tuition prepayment but withdraw their student between April 1, 2018, and the first day of school will be responsible for a late withdrawal penalty equal to 10% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the first semester will be responsible for 50% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the second semester will be responsible for 100% of each student’s annual tuition.
- All tuition prepayments will be forfeited if student is withdrawn prior to October 1st.
Each year, the Head of School and Board of Trustees prayerfully consider the annual school budgetary needs. After considering the increased costs associated with planned facility improvements on both campuses, expansion of our academic programs, a competitive salary and benefit package to retain and attract excellent staff, there will be a modest increase in tuition for the 2018-2019 school year.
|GRADE||2017-2018 Total Annual Fees||2018-2019 Total Annual Fees||Annual Increase||Monthly Increase|
|1st – 5th||$8,875||$9,100||$225||$18.75|
|6th – 8th||$9,720||$10,010||$290||$24.17|
|9th – 12th||$10,250||$10,550||$300||$25.00|
Thank you for your continued support of GRACE Christian School. God has blessed our community in incredible ways and we can not wait to experience what He has in store for us in the future.