Welcome back! We hope that everyone had a restful and thankful week off and that you are ready to finish well. The November 28, 2017 #WhatsUpAtGRACE has lots of information about things happening in the next few weeks before Christmas.
Parents in transitional grades (5th going into Middle School and 8th going into High School) are invited to attend a meeting this week to introduce them to the next chapter in their student’s academic journey. Details are in the newsletter.
Don’t forget to re-enroll your student for the 2018-2019 school year. Enrollment opened to the public on November 16th and we are seeing strong interest in our school. Re-enrollment is completed in RenWeb and a link to instructions is included in the newsletter. Please note, RenWeb does not support mobile devices for re-enrollment.
Also included in this week’s newsletter are:
- Pictures from TK all the way to a member of the senior class
- A link to the coverage of the GRACE float in the Raleigh Christmas Parade (if you missed that parade, GRACE will be participating in the Apex Christmas Parade this weekend)
- Service opportunities for students and families
- A reminder about early dismissal days as we approach the end of the semester
- Information about this week’s Donuts for Dads event