The start of school is just around the corner and we are looking forward to students filling our classrooms and halls again. It has been a busy summer for our facilities staff and we know you will enjoy the updates to our campus buildings. The Back-to-School Edition of #WhatsUpAtGRACE is full of links to letters, forms, and other important dates and times. Please take a moment to read it so that you will be prepared for the first day of school.
GRACE invites all students and parents to our annual “Meet and Greet” on August 8th from 3:00-5:00pm to meet your teachers and reconnect with your classmates. Both campuses will be open and teachers will be in their classrooms!
Summer Update and Welcome Back Letters
- Summer Review from Head of School Eric Bradley
- Lower Campus Welcome from Lynnae Morris
- Upper Campus Welcome from Mandy Gill
- Upper Campus New Student Information (includes students who attended GRACE as 6th graders)
To Fill Out (or Watch) Before August 9th
As returning families know, the beginning of the year is full of things to read and forms to fill out. We appreciate you taking the time to review the following information and fill out the appropriate forms and bring into school on the first day.
- All Students: Emergency Record Form (enter data electronically, print, and turn in)
- All Students: Conduct Commitment Form (print & submit)
- If Needed: Allergy Action Plan (print and submit)
- If Needed: Medical Administration Form (print and submit)
- If Needed: Parking Registration for Upper Campus Students (print and submit)
- All 4th-12th Grade Students: Parents and students must complete the mandatory Technology at GRACE Orientation Videos (takes 20 minutes) and submit the online agreement by August 9th so that your student may receive their computer on time.
- After Care Registration: Complete both the appropriate registration form below AND the Emergency Record Form linked above. Both forms must be received before your student may attend After Care.
Please take some time before school starts to acquaint yourself with our policies and procedures as outlined in the 2018-2019 Parent Student Handbook. This document should have the answers to all your “where to go for…” and “what to do in the event of…” questions.