Due to the imminent landfall of Hurricane Florence, we will be operating on a half-day schedule on Thursday, September 13th, and will cancel school on Friday, September 14th.
The following events, scheduled to take place this week are rescheduled as indicated:
- The AP Bio Field Trip scheduled for September 11-13 will be rescheduled.
- The 9th Grade Principal Coffee scheduled for Thursday, September 13th has been rescheduled for Wednesday, September 19th
- The 1st Grade Principal Coffee scheduled for Thursday, September 13th has been rescheduled for Thursday, October 4th
- The New Family Welcome Coffee scheduled for Friday, September 14th at The Gathering Place at Hope Community Church has been rescheduled for Monday, September 24th and relocated to the Upper Campus Student Center
- The Varsity Boys Football game at Southampton Academy scheduled for Friday, September 14th has been rescheduled for Friday, October 26th.