Welcome back! We hope that our GRACE family has had a wonderful summer break and that you are able to enjoy these final weeks before returning to school.
There are several events that happen right after we return to school, so we wanted to let you know what those were. The July 25, 2019 “Back-to-School” Edition of #WhatsUpAtGRACE has dates, details and links for the following activities/events:
- Orientation for all new upper campus studentson August 12th
- All-School Meet & Greet on August 12th
- Auditions for the Fall Play on August 15th & 16th
- All-School Back to School Bash on August 16th
- First day of hot lunch on August 22nd
In addition, it is also the time of year when you will need to fill out a few forms. We are actively looking at ways to move away from paper and make this process completely electronic in the future, but for this year, we ask for your grace and patience as you print, fill out, and turn in the required. forms. All forms are linked in the newsletter and also available on the Handbook & Forms page in the School Life section of the GRACE website.
We also encourage you to keep up to date with all future events by consulting the GRACE Calendar.