There are many options available to students who are interested in summer enrichment. Students should consider the various options, ask for references, and make the choice that works best for the student/family in terms of schedule, cost, and goals.
Note: A program named on this list does not imply endorsement by GRACE Christian School.
- Online/Virtual Summer Programs
- Summer Programs in North Carolina
- Out-of-State Summer Programs
- Military Academy Summer Programs
- Summer Opportunities Search Engine
- Volunteer Opportunities (Reminder: GRACE students must obtain 20 community service hours per year of attendance in 9th – 12th grade).
Additionally, students looking for summer employment may apply for a job at GRACE’s Summer Camp. For employment information, contact Camp Director Brittany Oxendine at summercamp@gracechristian.