Welcome to GRACE Christian School and thank you for your interest. We look forward to introducing you to GRACE; please contact our Director of Admissions, Katie Fowler, at KFowler@GRACEChristian.net to talk about the GRACE culture and if it will be a good fit for your family.
Between May through September, you can contact our office to schedule a visit with a member of our admissions team. During the school year, you should plan on joining one of our weekly Open Houses, scheduled multiple times a month from October through May of each school year. This is a great opportunity to tour our campus and meet our faculty and staff. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can.
Submitting an Application
Specific instructions on how to submit an online application including a list of required documents can be found in the 2019-2020 Application Process & Required Documents. These documents are for reference only and do not have links to the online application.
GRACE does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin.
Application for Admission for 2019-2020
Click on the button above or on this link for the Online Application for all new students. GRACE accepts applications for new students on a rolling basis as throughout the year. GRACE does not discriminate on the bases of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin.
Cut-Off Dates: 2019-2020 School Year
The following cut-off dates will be observed for students entering transitional kindergarten, kindergarten and 1st grade for the 2019-2020 school year.
- 1st Grade: 6 years old by August 31, 2019
- Kindergarten: 5 years old by August 31, 2019
- Transitional Kindergarten: 5 years old by December 31, 2019
Incomplete or inaccurate information will be grounds for rejection of applicant or dismissal of student. If you have questions, please contact our Director of Admissions, Katie Fowler, via email at KFowler@GRACEChristian.net or via phone at 919.747.2020. Once accepted to GRACE, set up an account with FACTS for automatic payment of your tuition.
Waiting Pools will be started when a grade reaches capacity. To secure a spot in the waiting pool, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required. This deposit is applied to the application fee when an opening becomes available. Historically, during winter and spring months, there is movement in our enrollment numbers and many students are accepted from waiting pools.
2019-2020 Waiting Pool
- Regular Admissions: K
- Learning Enrichment & Achievement Program (LEAP): 7th, 8th, 11th
* An additional section of Kindergarten may be added if there is sufficient demand
- Families who enroll but withdraw their student between April 1, 2019 and the first day of school will be responsible for a late withdrawal penalty equal to 10% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the first semester will be responsible for 50% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the second semester will be responsible for 100% of each student’s annual tuition.