Submitting an Application for 2020-2021
Welcome to GRACE Christian School and thank you for your interest! We are accepting applications for the current 2020-2021 school year. If you are applying for the 2019-2020 school year, please inquire, as some grades have reached capacity.
While our GRACE family is engaged in Virtual Learning off campus, we are devoted to making sure we carry out the Admissions process as close to normal as possible!
Please know while there will be some delay in the admissions process, the decision for your child’s future is one that we do not take lightly! I pray that you will have peace of mind knowing we will do everything in our power to carry the process to completion via virtual admissions!
- Once you have submitted your application, a GRACE Admissions team member will reach out to help you navigate the admissions process virtually from start to finish!
- If you are applying for 1st grade or 2nd grade, we are currently collecting waitpool applications. We want to encourage you to submit your application, there is always movement and possibility, as we strongly desire to open additional sections in waitpooled grades given sufficient demand!
- If you are applying for the LEAP program, please inquire about availability for certain grade levels.
- Specific instructions on how to submit an online application including a list of required documents can be found in the 2020-2021 Application Process & Required Documents. These documents are for reference only and do not have links to the online application.
In the meantime, if you’d like an inside look at our school community, we invite you to follow our Facebook and Instagram pages. We’ll be posting fun videos, hosting live chapels, and providing engaging activities your family can do together at home to stay connected during this season of life. We are happy to answer any questions you may have! Please Request More Information or send us a virtual chat on our website and our Admissions Office will contact you. Thank you for choosing GRACE!
GRACE does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin.
Cut-Off Dates: 2020-2021 School Year
The following cut-off dates will be observed for students entering transitional kindergarten, kindergarten and 1st grade for the 2020-2021 school year.
- 1st Grade: 6 years old by August 31, 2020
- Kindergarten: 5 years old by August 31, 2020
- Transitional Kindergarten: 5 years old by December 31, 2020
- “We kindly ask that your TK student be potty trained prior to enrolling at GRACE”
Incomplete or inaccurate information will be grounds for rejection of applicant or dismissal of student. If you have questions, please contact our Director of Admissions, Katie Fowler, via email at KFowler@GRACEChristian.net or via phone at 919.747.2020. Once accepted to GRACE, set up an account with FACTS for automatic payment of your tuition.
Waiting Pools will be started when a grade reaches capacity. To secure a spot in the waiting pool, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required. This deposit is applied to the application fee when an opening becomes available. Historically, during winter and spring months, there is movement in our enrollment numbers and many students are accepted from waiting pools.
2020-2021 Waiting Pool
- Regular Admissions: 1st grade and 2nd grade
- We want to encourage you to submit your application, there is always movement and possibility, as we strongly desire to open additional sections in waitpooled grades given sufficient demand!
- Learning Enrichment & Achievement Program (LEAP): 4th, 7th, 8th, 11th
* An additional section of Kindergarten, 1st grade, or 2nd grade may be added if there is sufficient demand.
- Families who enroll but withdraw their student between April 1st and June 30th will be responsible for a late withdrawal penalty equal to 10% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student between July 1st and December 31st will be responsible for
50% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the second semester will be responsible for 100% of each student’s annual tuition.