Welcome to GRACE Christian School and thank you for your interest. If you have not already done so, please consider joining one of our weekly Open Houses, scheduled multiple times a month from October through April of each school year. This is a great opportunity to tour our campus and meet our faculty and staff. We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can.
Between May through September, you can contact our office to schedule a visit with a member of our admissions team.
Submitting an Application
Specific instructions on how to submit an online application including a list of required documents can be found in the 2018-2019 Application Process. These documents are for reference only and does not have links to the the online application.
GRACE does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin.
Please Note: Our capacity for NC Opportunity Scholarships is full for the 2018-2019 school year. Please contact Karen O’Conner in our business office prior to submitting your application. Koconner@gracechristian.net
Click on this link for the Online Application for all new students. GRACE accepts applications for new students on a rolling basis as throughout the year. GRACE does not discriminate on the bases of race, gender, color, national or ethnic origin.
The following cut-off dates will be observed for students entering transitional kindergarten, kindergarten and 1st grade for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Transitional Kindergarten: 5 years old by December 31, 2018
- Kindergarten: 5 years old by August 31, 2018
- 1st Grade: 6 years old by August 31, 2018
Incomplete or inaccurate information will be grounds for rejection of applicant or dismissal of student. If you have questions, please call Tammi Saenz at 919.783.6618 for students in grades TK – 6th and Willa Bea Coates at 919.747.2020 for students in grades 7th – 12th.
Once accepted to GRACE, set up an account with FACTS for automatic payment of your tuition.
Waiting Pools will be started when a grade reaches capacity. To secure a spot in the waiting pool, a $50 non-refundable deposit is required. This deposit is applied to the application fee when an opening becomes available. Historically, during winter and spring months, there is movement in our enrollment numbers and many students are accepted from waiting pools.
- Regular Admissions: TK, K, 1st, and 3rd
- Learning Enrichment & Achievement Program (LEAP): 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 10th, 12th
- Families who enroll but withdraw their student between April 1, 2018, and the first day of school will be responsible for a late withdrawal penalty equal to 10% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the first semester will be responsible for 50% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the second semester will be responsible for 100% of each student’s annual tuition.