Re-enrollment for current GRACE students began on Tuesday, November 1, 2016. We may reach maximum capacity in many of our grades, so it is important that you re-enroll as soon as possible. You have until November 15, 2016 to re-enroll to be guaranteed a spot for your current student. On November 1st, enrollment opened up for siblings of current GRACE students and new transitional kindergarten, kindergarten and first grade students. On November 16th, enrollment will open up for new students in grades 2-12.
Because you need to verify personal and confidential information, re-enrollment must be done though your RenWeb ParentsWeb account. Note: RenWeb does not support the re-enrollment function on mobile devices. You must re-enroll by going to www.RenWeb.com on a computer/tablet.
- Enter our district code (GRACE-NC), your User Name, Password, and click on Login.
- On the home page, click on Family Information in the blue column at the left of your screen.
- On the following screen, click on Enrollment/Reenrollment tab in the left-hand blue column.
- You will be prompted to click on each student you are planning to re-enroll and then proceed through a number of screens that will ask you to confirm your student and family information.
Note: if you are enrolling a sibling as a new student, you will need to create an application for the new student. To access the online application for new students, see the information in the How to Apply page of this website or click on this link for the Online Application.
In response to constructive feedback from our parent community concerning the re-enrollment process and timing of payments, we have made the following changes:
- You will no longer pay a re-enrollment fee at the time of submission. Last year that fee was $300 per student due at the time of re-enrollment.
- You will continue to pre-pay $500 per student (maximum of $1000 per family) toward next year’s tuition.
The prepayment will be processed through your FACTS account in January 2017 and will be credited to your account in October 2017. Note: You should have noticed this month that your October 2016 FACTS payment was reduced by the amount of the tuition prepayment made in January 2016.
- Families who re-enroll and pay the tuition prepayment but withdraw their child before October 2017 will forfeit the prepayment.
For the 2017-2018 school year there is a small increase in the overall cost to attend GRACE. The change is required to provide for additional staffing, increases in teacher compensation, and coverage for the rising cost in facility, maintenance and health care benefits. For the purpose of comparison, we have outlined the changes in the chart below.
|GRADE||2016-2017 Total Annual Feeds (Tuition, Resource & Facility Fees + Re-Enrollment Fee)||2017-2018 Total Annual Fees||Percent Increase||2017-2018 Monthly Payments|
|Kindergarten||$7,175 + $300 = $7,475||$7,710||3.1%||$643|
|1st – 5th||$8,300 + $300 = $8,600||$8,875||3.2%||$740|
|6th – 8th||$9,100 + $300 = $9,400||$9,720||3.4%||$810|
|9th – 12th||$9,600 + $300 = $9,900||$10,250||3.5%||$854|
*Note: Your current 2016-2017 monthly payments are based on the 2016-2017 Total Annual Fees without the $300 re-enrollment fee which was paid in one lump sum at the time you re-enrolled for the 2016-2017 school year.