Re-enrollment for current GRACE students begins on Tuesday, November 7, 2017. We may reach maximum capacity in many of our grades, so it is important that you re-enroll as soon as possible. You have until November 15, 2017 to re-enroll to be guaranteed a spot for your current student.
- During the re-enrollment time you may submit a new student application for siblings who plan to attend GRACE for the 2018-2019 school year.
- After November 15th enrollment will open up to the public for new students in all grades.
Because you need to verify personal and confidential information, re-enrollment must be done though your RenWeb ParentsWeb account. Note: RenWeb does not support the re-enrollment function on mobile devices. You must re-enroll by going to www.RenWeb.com on a computer/tablet.
- Enter our district code (GRACE-NC), your User Name, Password, and click on Login.
- On the home page, click on Family Information in the blue column at the left of your screen.
- On the following screen, click on Enrollment/Re-enrollment tab in the left-hand blue column.
- You will be prompted to click on each student you are planning to re-enroll and then proceed through a number of screens that will ask you to confirm your student and family information.
Note: if you are enrolling a sibling as a new student, you will need to create an application for the new student. To access the online application for new students, see the information in the How to Apply page of this website or click on this link for the Online Application.
As part of the re-enrollment process, all families will pre-pay $500 per student (maximum of $1000 per family) toward next year’s tuition.The prepayment will be processed through your FACTS account in January 2018 and will be credited to your account in October 2018. GRACE has instituted the following withdrawal policy for families who re-enroll, but later withdraw their commitment:
- Families who re-enroll and pay the nonrefundable tuition prepayment but withdraw their student between April 1, 2018, and the first day of school will be responsible for a late withdrawal penalty equal to 10% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the first semester will be responsible for 50% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the second semester will be responsible for 100% of each student’s annual tuition.
- All tuition prepayments will be forfeited if student is withdrawn prior to October 1st.
Each year, the Head of School and Board of Trustees prayerfully consider the annual school budgetary needs. After considering the increased costs associated with planned facility improvements on both campuses, expansion of our academic programs, a competitive salary and benefit package to retain and attract excellent staff, there will be a modest increase in tuition for the 2018-2019 school year.
|GRADE||2017-2018 Total Annual Fees||2018-2019 Total Annual Fees||Annual Increase||Monthly Increase|
|1st – 5th||$8,875||$9,100||$225||$18.75|
|6th – 8th||$9,720||$10,010||$290||$24.17|
|9th – 12th||$10,250||$10,550||$300||$25.00|