Re-enrollment for current GRACE students begins on November 12, 2019. We may reach maximum capacity in many of our grades, so it is important that you re-enroll as soon as possible. You have until November 30, 2019 to re-enroll to be guaranteed a spot for your current student.
- During the re-enrollment time you may submit a new student application for siblings who plan to attend GRACE for the 2020-2021 school year.
- After November 30th enrollment will open up to the public for new students in all grades.
Note: if you are enrolling a sibling as a new student, you will need to create an application for the new student. To access the online application for new students, see the information in the How to Apply page of this website or click on this link for the Online Application.
As part of the re-enrollment process, all families will pre-pay $500 per student (maximum of $1000 per family) toward next year’s tuition.The prepayment will be processed through your FACTS account in January 2021 and will be credited to your account in October 2021. As part of the re-enrollment process, GRACE has instituted the following withdrawal policy for families who re-enroll, but later withdraw their commitment:
- Families who withdraw their student during the first semester will be responsible for 50% of each student’s annual tuition.
- Families who withdraw their student during the second semester will be responsible for 100% of each student’s annual tuition.
- All tuition prepayments will be forfeited if student is withdrawn prior to October 1st.