Fees for 2016-2017 School Year
Enrollment Fee for Returning Students – Due at Re-enrollment
- $300 per student for re-enrollment from November 2, 2015 – February 29, 2016
- $450 per student for re-enrollment after February 29, 2015
Enrollment & Application Fees for New Students
- $200 non-refundable application fee due with the submission of the Online Application
- $750 non-refundable enrollment fee due upon acceptance
See breakdown of the Total Annual Fee in the Detailed 2016-2017 Tuition and Fees. For specific instructions on how to submit an online application including a list of documents required to complete your application see the 2016-2017 Application Process and Required Documents.
|Grade||Total Annual Fee|
|1st – 5th||$8,300|
- Transitional kindergarten students must be five by December 31, 2016 to enroll.
- Kindergarten students must be five by August 31, 2016 to enroll.
- 1st Grade students must be six by August 31, 2016 to enroll.
New families may begin applying in November 2015. Eligible TK-6th grade applicants will be invited to attend an admissions testing date to be determined. Complete TK-6 applications must be received prior to that testing date. Testing for 7th-12th grade applicants will be scheduled on a rolling basis as applications are completed and received.
Afterecare: Aftercare is available for students in Transitional Kindergarten through 6th grade Monday-Friday from 3:00 to 6:00 p.m. and grades 7-12 from 3:15 to 5:00pm. You may request Aftercare registration forms from the office for program options, fees, and enrollment.
Beforecare: Beforecare is available for students in Transitional Kindergarten through 6th grade 7:30 – 8:00am, Monday-Friday at no additional charge.
LEAP: Additional fees for participation in the Learning Enrichment and Achievement Program are based upon individual assessment and services provided. (Please see the GRACE website LEAP section more information.)
Athletic Fees: Athletic fees are charged per student per sport.
NOTE: Enrollment Fees, Application Fees, and Book, Online Resource, & Supply Fees are non-refundable. Additional fees are assessed for student participation in extra-curricular activities.
International High School Students: Tuition and fees for international students are $18,200. All annual tuition and fees for international students are due in advance at time of acceptance and are non-refundable.