Reserve your free tickets to Celebrate GRACE
You are invited to serve as a host home, attend in-person at a small gathering gala party, or view the gala virtually at home.
Reservations are required to attend in-person home gala parties. Indicate your intention to attend by making your reservation today.
March Missions Month!
For Refugee Hope Partners:
- pencils and pencil sharpeners
- glue sticks
- lined notebook paper
- 24-count crayon boxes
- block erasers
- 10-count fat markers
- personal hand sanitizer (that hooks on backpacks)
For Hope's food pantry:
- cans of chicken or tuna
- canned meals, such as chili or Chef Boyardee
- boxed meals, such as Hamburger Helper or macaroni and cheese
- peanut butter - small jars or to-go cups (individual servings)
- canned foods, such as fruits, veggies, and beans
- breakfast items, such as cereal or oatmeal
College Funding Coach: How to Pay for College?
Register here to join us on March 24th from 7 - 8:30 p.m. for a virtual workshop! For many families, the high cost of higher education is a daunting proposition. Parents lie awake at night trying to figure out how to afford sending their children to college and still have enough of their hard-earned money to be able to retire one day. Some families have children attending college next year and others have 12 years to plan, but the fears of tackling these monumental and rising costs are the same. The College Funding Coach® is here to help families figure out HOW to pay for it! Through our educational workshop, Little-Known Secrets of Paying for College you will learn:
- How to avoid jeopardizing your retirement nest egg!
- Effective ways to simultaneously save AND pay for college
- Strategies to pay for multiple children attending college at the same time
- How to recapture out of pocket college costs
- And much, much more!
Attention GCS 5th and 6th Grade Parents
Prior to this event, we ask that you fill out this form to help us understand what questions you may have and how we can best help you as we prepare the presentation. The form will close on March 26th, so please be sure to fill it out as soon as you are able!