We ask all our families and students to read through and bookmark that Parent-Student Handbook. This handbook has plenty of information about our school policies and procedures, along with academic overviews and school forms.
All students: If your child needs medication administered while on campus, you must submit the Request for Medical Administration Form, and for students with allergies, we will need an Allergy Action Plan. This form will need to be signed by a healthcare provider and submitted to our school nurse, Natalie Morreale. If you have any additional questions related to the administration of medication, please refer to this section of the handbook or contact Nurse Natalie (email@example.com).
Students who have not submitted their immunizations, health forms or birth certificates should email them to Angela Morrison (Lower Campus) at firstname.lastname@example.org or Willa Bea Coates (Upper Campus) at email@example.com.
Meet the Teacher, Staggered Start Dates, and Parent Orientation
Please be sure to mark your calendars now for the following events:
Meet the Teacher - 2:00-4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 10th - Last names A-H
Wednesday, August 11th - Last names I-O
Thursday, August 12th - Last names P-Z
Staggered Entry Early Release Days
Wednesday, August 11th - Last names A-H
Thursday, August 12th - Last names I-O
Friday, August 13th - Last names P-Z
First full day of school - Monday, August 16th
Lower Campus Parent Orientation - Monday, August 16th
6:30-7:15 p.m. - TK, Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, 4th Grade
7:30-8:15 p.m. - 1st Grade, 3rd, Grade, 5th Grade, and 6th Grade
Upper Campus Parent Orientation - Tuesday, August 17th at 6:30 p.m.
This event will have a virtual or in-person option in order to limit the overall number of guests in the building at any given time. More details to follow.
Please remember, all parents will be required to wear masks to “meet the teacher” and parent orientation. Additionally, parent orientation is for parents only – children will not be permitted to attend.
GRACE Illness Policy
Please make sure you familiarize yourself with the GRACE Illness Policy - especially the information related to COVID protocols. If you are ever unsure of whether or not to send your child to school, please contact our school nurse, Natalie Morreale, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visitor Policy (Per COVID Regulations)
Visitors and volunteers will be allowed on campus during the school day, but masks will be required indoors for all guests. Visitors and guests will also have to pass the temperature screening and pass the COVID-19 health screening questionnaire. Masks will also be required during "Meet the Teacher" and Parent Orientation.
When a student is absent, parents should email the school by 8:00 a.m. For Lower Campus (TK-6th grade) students, email TK6attendance@GRACEChristian.net. For Upper Campus (7th-12th grade) students, email 712attendance@GRACEChristian.net. For planned absences (see Parent/Student Handbook for guidelines) please use the following links to submit forms:
School Calendar & Bell Schedule
Lower Campus Carpool
- Students should be ready to exit the vehicle when approaching the cones.
- All students should exit via the passenger side.
- Drop off may only take place in the carpool lane. The crosswalk is closed to “walkers.”
- No parents will be allowed to enter the building until after the 8:15 a.m. bell.
Dismissal Procedures Reminders:
- Parents should remain in their cars at all times. All students will be dismissed through carpool. There will be no dismissal at the side door.
- Any student who needs to be dismissed early must be signed out no later than 2:40 p.m.
- No parents will be allowed to enter the building during carpool until all car riders have been dismissed.
- Students will begin exiting the building at 3:00 p.m.
- All cars should remain in position throughout the carpool process.
- Merge pattern shown on the flip side
- Carpool tags should be affixed to the passenger side visor (as shown on the flip side).
- Carpool tags should remain visible until after all car riders are in the car.
Upper Campus Carpool
- The upper campus traffic pattern map (shown below) should be followed.
- Middle (7th-8th grade) and high school students are dismissed at 3:15 p.m. They will leave the building using the designated doors.
- Athletes and student drivers dismiss out the back door
- Activity building students may be picked up at the activity building
- All other students exit at the front door for carpool
- Any students remaining on campus after 3:30 p.m. must report to After Care. Students going to help classes should report directly to the teacher’s room and be picked up by 4:00 p.m. or go to After Care.
- Students driving to school must complete a Parking Registration Form prior to driving on campus.
- All students should park in designated student parking only. Students are expected to follow all guidelines given on the Parking Registration Form.
Summer Reading & School Supply Lists
You can find information about summer reading and school supply lists here.
Before & After Care
Students can be dropped off as early as 7:30 a.m. (Upper Campus) or 7:40 a.m. (Lower Campus). Upper Campus students should go through the main doors and head to the Student Center. Lower Campus students will head directly to their classrooms. After Care is available on both campuses for an additional cost. To learn more about Before & After Care, click here. You can also contact Ms. Kati Montague, After Care Director, at email@example.com.