At GRACE, we work intentionally to make the investment in private education manageable for all qualified students by offering need-based tuition assistance and flexible payment plans. To facilitate the process, GRACE uses the Blackbaud Financial Aid and Assessment online application for processing requests for Tuition Assistance.
Payments can be made via:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)—ACH payments are those payments you have authorized Blackbaud to process directly through your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved from either your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card—If you elect to use this option, your payment, along with a 2.85% convenience fee, will be automatically charged to your credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, or Discover are accepted). Paying with your credit card allows you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company.
Your Payment Plan Options:
- Equal payments will be automatically deducted from a designated checking or savings account, or automatically charged to a credit card (with 2.85% convenience fee added for credit card payments only) on your choice of the 5th or 20th of the month. AMEX, Discover and MasterCard accepted.
- Annual tuition, facility fees, book fees, and supplies fees are due in equal monthly payments between June and May. You may choose between a full payment option, a 2-payment option, monthly, or semi-monthly payments.
- With Blackbaud, the school maintains financial decision-making control. As always, GRACE will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year.
Be sure to have the following account information for the person responsible for payment. Most of this information is located on your check. If paying by credit card, have your card information available.
- bank name
- telephone number
- account number
- bank routing number.
Before you click the Submit button, please carefully read the Final Review. Notification confirming your enrollment in a Blackbaud Tuition Management will be sent to you after you submit your agreement. Should you have any questions regarding this plan, please contact the business office at 919-747-2020 or Blackbaud Tuition Management at 800-468-8996.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and what time will the funds for my payment plan be withdrawn from my bank account? While Blackbaud transacts each payment on the specified date (ex: 5th or 20th), it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. Blackbaud recommends checking with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be transacted the following business day.
- How will I be notified of my payment information? Once your agreement for tuition payments is posted to the Blackbaud system you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter in approximately 10 days. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full.
- What happens if Blackbaud attempts to process my payment and there are not enough funds in my account? Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be returned, a $30.00 Blackbaud Returned Payment Fee will be automatically assessed to your account for each failed payment attempt. This is in addition to any penalty your bank or the school may assess. You will be notified by Blackbaud of the returned payment via e-mail. A $40.00 “Follow Up Fee” will be charged when a Family has missed a payment. We will contact the late Family via phone and/or email and will charge a $40.00 Follow Up Fee for this service of reminding the Family and collecting payment on the account.