Before & After Care
Parents can drop off their students at 7:40am and from there the students will proceed to their classroom.
After Care Closings
These dates apply for Both Campuses unless noted otherwise.
- August 17-19 (Early dismissal days; pick-up is required at 11:45 am)
- September 5
- October 17
- November 11
- November 21 - 25
- December 22 - January 4
- January 16
- February 20
- March 13 - 17
- April 7 – April 10
- All days where School is closed and not in session: Holidays or Vacation Days
After Care: Lower Campus (TK-6th) Campus
After Care for Grades TK-6th will be directed by Ms. Kati Montague. After Care is available from 3-6pm when school is in session, on early dismissal days, and on teacher in-service days, beginning August 22, 2022 (closings for After Care are noted above).
The Lower Campus does not offer a Daily Drop-In option, you must be registered for the 3 - or 5 - day program.
After Care closes for the year at 6 pm on Friday, May 26, 2023.
After Care Policies Lower Campus (TK-6th):
- Homework: Our After Care coordinators do their best to schedule a quiet time and place each day for homework. We cannot guarantee homework will be done by the time you pick your child up, but we will encourage your child to work on their assignments.
- Sickness: If a student becomes ill during After Care, they must be picked up when an After Care coordinator calls you. The same sick policy that applies to the school day also applies to After Care.
- Snacks: Please make sure you pack your child an extra snack and water bottle each day, in a separate bag, just for After Care.
- Pick-Up: Please pull up to the front entrance and call the After Care Number 919-523-3635. Your Student will be brought to your car at the front entrance. A late fee of $1 per minute is charged for pick up after 6 pm. Please be respectful of our After Care employees’ time.
- Half-Days: After Care will be available on most early dismissal days (11:45 am-6 pm).
- Daily Drop-In: There is NO Daily Drop-In option for the Lower Campus at any time.
- Payment & Fees: Monthly fees will be paid through your FACTS account each month.
If you need to contact After Care between 3-6 pm,
please call the After Care number: 919-523-3635.
After Care: Upper Campus (7th-12th)
Students are expected to bring something to work on, read, and do quietly to After Care as there are no scheduled activities. This is a great opportunity to work on homework, get projects completed, or get ahead on required reading.
After Care Policies Upper Campus (7th-12th):
- Regular School Days: After Care on the Upper Campus is available from 3:30-6pm.
- Early Dismissal Days: After Care is only available for those students who are registered for the 3- or 5-day program. (Please note: The Daily Drop-In rate is NOT available for early dismissal days.)
- Daily Drop-In: There will be a $20.00 fee per day per student for Daily Drop-In use (up to 1 ½ hours). The Daily Drop-In rate is NOT available for early dismissal days.
- Payment & Fees: Monthly fees will be paid through your FACTS account each month. A late fee of $1 per minute is charged for pick-up after 6pm. Please be respectful of our After Care employees’ time.