GRACE students and families have lots of opportunities to fellowship outside of the classroom. As dates are scheduled for the school year, they will be posted on the GRACE Calendar.
- The GRACE PTF schedules fellowship events throughout the year. Check out the GRACE Calendar for play dates on the TK-6 playground during the summer, the welcome back tailgate during the first month of school, Moments with Moms Fellowships, Mom’s Coffees at the Hope Gathering Place, and evening programs on relevant topics. Be on the lookout for opportunities to get together with your fellow eagles at these events.
- Restaurant “Give Back” Nights allow GRACE families time to share a meal and raise funds for our school. Give Back nights have been held at Cold Stone Creamery, Chick-Fil-A, Chipotle, City BBQ, and Panera.
- Middle School Fellowship events are always high-energy and a lot of fun. Past events have included a zip line adventure on a GRACE half-day and lock-ins at Defy Gravity.
- High School social events include a welcome back hot dog social, the Homecoming Dance, and Prom. The GRACE Fan Club gets students excited about supporting GRACE athletic events with themed orange-outs throughout the year.
- The GRACE Gala is held each spring. A parent-only event, this is a night of fun, food and fellowship while raising money for the GSC Annual Fund.