Teaching & Administrative Opportunities
GRACE Christian School challenges, equips, and inspires young people to impact their world for Jesus Christ. We are training world changers. If this is your passion, please submit an application for employment. However, please take note – we are not seeking good candidates; we are seeking great teachers, administrators, coaches, and staff who are passionate about investing their time, talent, and resources into the lives of others on behalf of Jesus Christ. The work is challenging. The responsibility is great. The reward is immeasurable. If this sounds like something you feel called to be a part of, please follow the instructions below.
GRACE Teacher Requirements
- College degree in an applicable instructional area
- Certification with Association of Christian Schools International or working toward ACSI certification
- Active membership in an evangelical church
- Commitment to GRACE Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in spiritual and professional growth opportunities
GRACE Benefits of Employment
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
- Tuition discounts
- Free before and after care
- Cafeteria plan including health and other insurance, retirement account, flexible spending account
- Paid personal, sick leave and vacation days
- Professional development opportunities
Openings (2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR):
- Substitute Teachers, all grades
If you would like to be considered for a teaching position or if you would like to have your name included in our list of substitute teachers, please submit an online application.
Coaches must have prior coaching experiences, be able to assess player skill and assign team positions. Coaches are also expected to develop a regular practice schedule and organize practice time to provide both individual and team development.
2018 – 2019 OPENINGS:
- Head Coach Varsity Girls Tennis (Fall)
- Head Coach MS Girls Tennis (Fall)
- Head Coach Middle School B (Orange) Volleyball (Fall)
- Head Coach Middle School Cheerleading (Winter)
- Assistant Coach Varsity Swimming (Winter)
For more information, please contact Athletic Director Devin Terris at DTerris@GRACEChristian.net.
Summer Camp Employment
Summer Camp Counselors must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate. For more information, contact Brittany Oxendine at email@example.com.
- General Employment
- Substitute Teacher
- Athletic Coach
- Summer Employment
General questions about employment can be directed to Beth German at BGerman@GRACEChristian.net. All relevant information about your job qualifications should be submitted via the online application. Emailing Mrs. German should not be used as an alternative form of submitting your application and/or credentials.