Teaching & Administrative Opportunities
GRACE Christian School challenges, equips, and inspires young people to impact their world for Jesus Christ. We are training world changers. If this is your passion, please submit an application for employment. However, please take note – we are not seeking good candidates; we are seeking great teachers, administrators, coaches, and staff who are passionate about investing their time, talent, and resources into the lives of others on behalf of Jesus Christ. The work is challenging. The responsibility is great. The reward is immeasurable. If this sounds like something you feel called to be a part of, please follow the instructions below.
GRACE Teacher Requirements
- College degree in an applicable instructional area
- Certification with Association of Christian Schools International or working toward ACSI certification
- Active membership in an evangelical church
- Commitment to GRACE Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in spiritual and professional growth opportunities
GRACE Benefits of Employment
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
- Tuition discounts
- Free before and after care
- Cafeteria plan including health and other insurance, retirement account, flexible spending account
- Paid personal, sick leave and vacation days
- Professional development opportunities
Openings for the 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR:
- Learning Specialist, Elementary and Middle School
- Interim Middle School English Teacher
- Substitute Teachers, all grades
- Bus Drivers
If you would like to be considered for a teaching position or if you would like to have your name included in our list of substitute teachers, please submit an online application.
Coaches must have prior coaching experiences, be able to assess player skill and assign team positions. Coaches are also expected to develop a regular practice schedule and organize practice time to provide both individual and team development.
2019 – 2020 OPENINGS:
- Head Coach JV/Varsity Cheerleading (Winter)
- Head Coach Middle School Girls Soccer (Spring)
For more information, please contact Athletic Director Devin Terris at DTerris@GRACEChristian.net.
Summer Camp Employment
Summer Camp Counselors must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate. For more information, contact Brittany Oxendine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Employment
- Substitute Teacher
- Athletic Coach
- Summer Employment
General questions about employment can be directed to Beth German at BGerman@GRACEChristian.net. All relevant information about your job qualifications should be submitted via the online application. Emailing Mrs. German should not be used as an alternative form of submitting your application and/or credentials.