GRACE offers a unique teaching experience for educators who wish to work and learn in a Christ-centered environment. Within a cooperative and supportive atmosphere, our teachers serve as godly role models as they provide our students with academic challenges. Teachers plan, write, and teach an integrated curriculum using a variety of learning experiences and resources. Our teaching/learning model provides a framework for developmentally appropriate learning. GRACE is a Christian K-12 college-prep school with a strong emphasis on technology. All students in grades 4-12 use school-issued laptop computers. We hope you will prayerfully consider the opportunities at GRACE.
GRACE Teacher Requirements
- College degree in an applicable instructional area
- Certification with Association of Christian Schools International or working toward ACSI certification
- Active membership in an evangelical church
- Commitment to GRACE Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in spiritual and professional growth opportunities
GRACE Benefits of Employment
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
- Tuition discounts
- Free before and after care
- Cafeteria plan including health and other insurance, retirement account, flexible spending account
- Paid personal, sick leave and vacation days
- Professional development opportunities
Teaching Openings (2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR):
- Elementary Teacher
- TK-2nd Grade Music Teacher (Part Time)
- TK-6th Grade Physical Education Teacher
- Spanish Teacher
- Upper Level Math Teacher
- Substitute Teachers, all grades
If you would like to be considered for a teaching position or if you would like to have your name included in our list of substitute teachers, please submit an online application.
Current Staff Openings (2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR):
- none at this time
If you would like to be considered for a staff position, please submit an online application.
Coaches must have prior coaching experiences, be able to assess player skill and assign team positions. Coaches are also expected to develop a regular practice schedule and organize practice time to provide both individual and team development.
2017 – 2018 OPENINGS:
- Head Coach V Girls Tennis (Fall)
- Head Coach JV 8-Man Football (Fall)
- Head Coach JV Volleyball (Fall)
- Asst. Coach MS Coed Cross Country (Fall)
- Head Coach VG Basketball (Winter)
- Head Coach MS Boys Tennis (Spring)
For more information, please contact Athletic Director Devin Terris at DTerris@GRACEChristian.net.
Summer Camp Employment
Summer Camp Counselors must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate. For more information, contact Brittany Oxendine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Employment
- Substitute Teacher
- Athletic Coach
- Summer Employment