GRACE offers a unique teaching experience for educators who wish to work and learn in a Christ-centered environment. Within a cooperative and supportive atmosphere, our teachers serve as godly role models as they provide our students with academic challenges. Teachers plan, write, and teach an integrated curriculum using a variety of learning experiences and resources. Our teaching/learning model provides a framework for developmentally appropriate learning. GRACE is a Christian K-12 college-prep school with a strong emphasis on technology. All students in grades 4-12 use school-issued laptop computers. We hope you will prayerfully consider the opportunities at GRACE.
GRACE Teacher Requirements
- College degree in an applicable instructional area
- Certification with Association of Christian Schools International or working toward ACSI certification
- Active membership in an evangelical church
- Commitment to GRACE Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in spiritual and professional growth opportunities
GRACE Benefits of Employment
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
- Tuition discounts
- Free before and after care
- Cafeteria plan including health and other insurance, retirement account, flexible spending account
- Paid personal, sick leave and vacation days
- Professional development opportunities
Teaching Openings (2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR):
- Substitute Teachers, all grades
If you would like to be considered for a teaching position or if you would like to have your name included in our list of substitute teachers, please submit an online application.
Coaches must have prior coaching experiences, be able to assess player skill and assign team positions. Coaches are also expected to develop a regular practice schedule and organize practice time to provide both individual and team development.
2017 – 2018 OPENINGS:
Head Coach Varsity Swimming (Winter)
Head Coach Varsity Cheerleading (Winter)
- Head Coach MS Boys Tennis (Spring)
- Head Coach MS Boys Baseball (Spring)
For more information, please contact Athletic Director Devin Terris at DTerris@GRACEChristian.net.
Summer Camp Employment
Summer Camp Counselors must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate. For more information, contact Brittany Oxendine at email@example.com.
- General Employment
- Substitute Teacher
- Athletic Coach
- Summer Employment
General questions about employment can be directed to Beth German at BGerman@GRACEChristian.net. All relevant information about your job qualifications should be submitted via the online application. Emailing Mrs. German should not be used as an alternative form of submitting your application and/or credentials.