Before Care is available on the K-6 Raleigh Campus for students in grades TK-6th. After Care is available on both campuses from the end of the school day until 6:00pm.
Before Care: K-6 Raleigh Campus ONLY
Mrs. Sarah Rochelle will again be directing our Before Care program. Before Care is available each morning from 7:30 – 7:45. Any student arriving before 7:45 must go to Before Care. Students may not be dropped off at the front door and left prior to 7:45; they must be signed in each morning.
If your Transitional – Kindergarten – 6th child has siblings on the Crossroads Campus, you should drop off at the Crossroads Campus first and then bring the younger siblings down to this campus. The new start time allows students to enter their classrooms at 7:55. All students arriving before 7:45 will need to be signed into Before Care.
After Care: K-6 Raleigh Campus
After Care will once again be directed by Mrs. Diane Dupre. After Care is available from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. when school is in session, on early dismissal days, and on teacher in-service days, beginning Wednesday, August 10. After Care is only available on early dismissal days & teacher in service days for those students who are billed monthly on a regular basis for 3 or 5 days. We have listed below the days that After Care is not available. After Care closes for the year at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday May 24,2015 for TK & Kindergarten and Friday, May 26, 2015 for 1st-6th grade.
After Care Policies K-6 Campus:
- Closings: After Care is not offered when school is closed for holidays and vacation days.
- Homework: Our After Care coordinators do their best to schedule a time and place each day for homework. We cannot guarantee homework will be done by the time you pick your child up, but will encourage your child to work on his assignments.
- Sickness: If a student becomes ill during after care, he/she must be picked up when an aftercare coordinator calls you. The same sick policy that applies to the school day also applies to after care.
- Snacks: Please make sure you pack your child an extra snack and drink each day, in a separate bag, just for after care.
- Pick Up: When you arrive for pick up, sign your child out, collect their items and leave the playground. We would ask you do not remain on the playground after arrival as we are monitoring all our after care students and their safety. If you need to contact an after care employee between 3:00 pm-6:00 pm you may call the cell at 919.523.3635. A late fee of $1 per minute is charged for pick up after 6:00 pm. Please be respectful of our after care employees’ time.
After Care: 7-12 Crossroads Campus
After Care on the 7-12 Campus is available from 3:30pm until 6:00pm on all regular school days. After Care is only available on early dismissal days for those students who are billed monthly on a regular basis for 3 or 5 days. There will be a $20.00 fee per day per student for Daily Drop In Use (up to 1 ½ hours). The Daily Drop in Rate is not available for early dismissal days. Monthly fees will be paid through your FACTS account each month. A fee of $1.00 per minute will be assessed for parents arriving after 6:00 p.m.
Students are expected to bring something to work on, read, do quietly to After Care as there are no scheduled activities. This is a great opportunity to work on homework, get projects completed or get ahead on required reading.
After Care Closings (Both Campuses unless noted):
- September 5, 2016 – Labor Day
- November 11, 2016 – Veterans’ Day
- November 23-25,2016 – Thanksgiving Holidays
- December 19, 2016 – January 2, 2017 – Christmas/New Year’s Holidays
- January 16, 2017 – Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 17, 2017 – ACSI Spelling Bee (TK-6 Campus ONLY)
- February 20, 2017 – Presidents’ Day
- April 10-17, 2017 – Easter Holidays