Links to Registration Forms (will be posted by mid-July)
- Lower Campus (TK-6th Grade) Registration Form 2020-2021 – coming soon
- Upper Campus (7th-12th Grade) Registration Form 2020-2021 – coming soon
Before Care: Lower Campus (TK-6th) ONLY
Before Care is available each morning on the Lower Campus for students in grades TK-6th from 7:30–7:45. Any student arriving before 7:45 must go to Before Care. If your TK-6th child has siblings on the Upper Campus, you should drop off at the Upper Campus first and then bring the younger siblings down to the 801 campus
After Care Closings (Both Campuses unless noted):
- August 13-16 (TK & K ONLY: These are early dismissal days for TK & K and pick up is required at 11:45am.)
- September 2
- November 11
- November 25-29
- December 23-January 6
- January 20
- February 7 (lower campus only – ACSI Spelling Bee)
- February 17
- April 6-13
After Care: Lower Campus (TK-6th) Campus
After Care for grades TK-6th will be directed by Mrs. Liza Ferguson. After Care is available from 3:00–6:00 p.m. when school is in session, on early dismissal days, and on teacher in-service days, beginning Thursday, August 9, 2018. The Lower Campus does not offer a daily drop in option, you must be registered for the 3 or 5 day program.
After Care closes for the year at 6:00 p.m. on
- Thursday, May 23, 2019 for TK, Kindergarten, and Sixth grade
- Friday, May 24, 2019 for 1st-5th grade
After Care Policies Lower Campus (TK-6th):
- Closings: In addition to the dates listed above, After Care is not offered when school is closed for holidays and vacation days.
- Homework: Our After Care coordinators do their best to schedule a quiet time and place each day for homework. We cannot guarantee homework will be done by the time you pick your child up, but will encourage your child to work on his assignments.
- Sickness: If a student becomes ill during after care, he/she must be picked up when an aftercare coordinator calls you. The same sick policy that applies to the school day also applies to after care.
- Snacks: Please make sure you pack your child an extra snack and water bottle each day, in a separate bag, just for after care.
- Pick Up: When you arrive for pick up, you must sign your child out, collect their items. Please exit the classroom (or playground) promptly after sign-out to avoid confusion. If you need to contact an after care employee between 3:00 pm-6:00 pm you may call the cell at 919.523.3635. A late fee of $1 per minute is charged for pick up after 6:00 pm. Please be respectful of our After Care employees’ time.
- Half-Days: After Care will be available after early dismissal (11:45am-6:00pm).
- Drop-In: There is no Drop In Option for the Lower Campus at anytime.
After Care: Upper Campus (7th-12th)
Students are expected to bring something to work on, read, do quietly to After Care as there are no scheduled activities. This is a great opportunity to work on homework, get projects completed or get ahead on required reading.
After Care Policies Upper Campus (7th-12th):
- Regular School Days: After Care on the Upper Campus is available from 3:30pm until 6:00pm on all regular school days.
- Daily Drop In Use: There will be a $20.00 fee per day per student for Daily Drop In Use (up to 1 ½ hours). The Daily Drop in Rate is not available for early dismissal days. Monthly fees will be paid through your FACTS account each month. A fee of $1.00 per minute will be assessed for parents arriving after 6:00 p.m.
- Early Dismissal Days: After Care is only available on early dismissal days for those students who are billed monthly on a regular basis for 3 or 5 days. Note: The Daily Drop in Rate is not available for early dismissal days.