School lunches are served 5 days a week. The cost for grades K-6 is $4.50 and grades 7-12 is $5.00.
We love to have parent volunteers help in the lunchroom as well. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact one of the Hot Lunch Coordinators, Penny Beeler or Lisa Michaelsen, or see them at school.
Remember to check ahead for field trips since you may not want to order lunch on those days. Refunds will not be given for missed lunches.
Online Lunch Ordering Instructions thru ParentsWeb
- Login to your ParentsWeb account. (Note: Our district code is “GRACE-NC”)
- Click on “STUDENT INFORMATION” located left column of page.
- Click on “LUNCH”
- Go to top right of calendar and click on CREATE WEB ORDER-note please wait for your order to load. This may take up to one to two minutes. If you have more than one than one student enrolled, you will be able to order for each one.
- The lunch order form page will appear and you will click on the arrow beside your student’s name.
- Choose and select daily items by hovering your mouse/cursor over the quantity box and click the up/down arrow to enter your choice and quantity
- When finished ordering, scroll down and hit SUBMIT ORDER. Wait for it to process. This make take up to one to two minutes.
- Confirm and pay, choose your payment method, and select AUTHORIZE PAYMENT
- When your order is processed, you will see ” Your order has been made successfully”
You will receive an email confirmation stating your payment was received
** Unless you follow these steps, your order will not process correctly ** To confirm that the order has processed correctly, you can return to the lunch calendar to verify that the days you ordered appear in “blue”
Hot Lunch Snow Make-Up Policy
If GRACE is closed for a snow day or other unexpected/unplanned reason on a day when you have ordered a hot lunch for your student, a make-up day will be included on the next ordering cycle.
In an ordering cycle that includes a make-up day, the day will be designated as SNOW DAY MAKE-UP DAY for the date that is being made up. The same meal that was missed will be ordered on this day and no new orders will be accepted.
Please note that the make-up day will not necessarily be the same day of the week as the missed day. Due to the limitations of RenWeb, the make-up day will not show up as a purchased day on the calendar; you will need to make note of it.
If there is more than one missed day, there will be an equal number of make-up days included in the next ordering cycle.
Hot Lunch Ordering Windows
Each month an “ordering window” opens, allowing you to place a hot lunch order for the next month. Make sure you place your order by 4:00pm on the last day of the window to ensure that your student will receive hot lunch in the designated month.
|Place Order between:||To Receive Hot Lunch for:|
|August 4-11, 2017||August 2017|
|August 17-22, 2017||September 2017|
|September 14-19, 2017||October 2017|
|October 19-24, 2017||November 2017|
|November 9-14, 2017||December 2017 & January 2018|
|January 18-23, 2018||February 2018|
|February 15-20, 2018||March 2018|
|March 15-20, 2018||April 2018|
|April 19-24, 2018||May 2018|