School lunches are served 5 days a week. The cost for grades K-6 is $4.50 and grades 7-12 is $5.00.
We love to have parent volunteers help in the lunchroom as well. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact one of the Hot Lunch Coordinators, Penny Beeler or Lisa Michaelsen, or see them at school.
Remember to check ahead for field trips since you may not want to order lunch on those days. Refunds will not be given for missed lunches.
Online Lunch Ordering Instructions thru ParentsWeb
- Login to your ParentsWeb account. (Note: Our district code is “GRACE-NC”)
- Click on “STUDENT INFORMATION” located left column of page.
- Click on “LUNCH”
- Go to top right of calendar and click on CREATE WEB ORDER — note, if you have more than one student enrolled, you will be able to order for all students. Continue to scroll down to enter orders for other students.
- Choose and select items, inputting the appropriate quantity. After you have entered a quantity, use the tab key to advance. If you use the “enter” key, RenWeb will assume you are done ordering.
- Please continue to scroll ALL the way down and click on the SUBMIT PAYMENT button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the PAY button and input the appropriate payment information.
- Once payment is made, you cannot edit or make changes to your order.
- You will receive an email confirming that your order was submitted successfully.
** Unless you follow these steps, your order will not process correctly ** To confirm that the order has processed correctly, you can return to the lunch calendar to verify that the days you ordered appear in “blue”
Hot Lunch Snow Make-Up Policy
If GRACE is closed for a snow day or other unexpected/unplanned reason on a day when you have ordered a hot lunch for your student, a make-up day will be included on the next ordering cycle.
In an ordering cycle that includes a make-up day, the day will be designated as SNOW DAY MAKE-UP DAY for the date that is being made up. The same meal that was missed will be ordered on this day and no new orders will be accepted.
Please note that the make-up day will not necessarily be the same day of the week as the missed day. Due to the limitations of RenWeb, the make-up day will not show up as a purchased day on the calendar; you will need to make note of it.
If there is more than one missed day, there will be an equal number of make-up days included in the next ordering cycle.