School lunches are served 5 days a week. The cost for grades K-6 is $4.25 and grades 7-12 is $4.75.
We love to have parent volunteers help in the lunchroom as well. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact one of the Hot Lunch Coordinators, Penny Beeler or Lisa Michaelsen, or see them at school.
Remember to check ahead for field trips since you may not want to order lunch on those days. Refunds will not be given for missed lunches.
Online Lunch Ordering Instructions thru ParentsWeb
- Login to your ParentsWeb account. (Note: Our district code is “GRACE-NC”)
- Click on “Student Information” located left column of page.
- Click on “Lunch”
- Go to top right of calendar and click on “Create Web Order” — note, if you have more than one student enrolled, you will be able to order for all students. Continue to scroll down to enter orders for other students.
- Choose and select items, inputting the appropriate quantity. After you have entered a quantity, use the tab key to advance. If you use the “enter” key, RenWeb will assume you are done ordering.
- After making selections, you must click on the “Order Items” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will receive a message giving you the total value of unprocessed orders.
- Wait until you receive a prompt to select payment. Note: Depending on your computer speed and internet access speed, it may take 1-2 minutes for the payment screen to appear.
- You will be instructed to pay by electronic check OR credit card.
- After your payment is accepted, you will receive a message giving you the total of your processed order which will the processing fee.
** Unless you follow these steps, your order will not process correctly **
You can view that your payment was made thru “Family Information/Family Billing hot lunch “details.” You can also look at the calendar view of the lunch menu. If the quantities appear in blue, your order went through. If they appear in red, your order has not been processed.