School lunches are served 5 days a week. The cost for grades K-6 is $4.50 and grades 7-12 is $5.00.
We love to have parent volunteers help in the lunchroom as well. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact one of the Hot Lunch Coordinators, Penny Beeler or Lisa Michaelsen, or see them at school.
Remember to check ahead for field trips since you may not want to order lunch on those days. Refunds will not be given for missed lunches.
Online Lunch Ordering Instructions thru ParentsWeb
- Login to your ParentsWeb account. (Note: Our district code is “GRACE-NC”)
- Click on “STUDENT INFORMATION” located left column of page.
- Click on “LUNCH”
- Go to top right of calendar and click on CREATE WEB ORDER — note, if you have more than one student enrolled, you will be able to order for all students. Continue to scroll down to enter orders for other students.
- Choose and select items, inputting the appropriate quantity. After you have entered a quantity, use the tab key to advance. If you use the “enter” key, RenWeb will assume you are done ordering.
- Please continue to scroll ALL the way down and click on the SUBMIT PAYMENT button.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the PAY button and input the appropriate payment information.
- Once payment is made, you cannot edit or make changes to your order.
- You will receive an email confirming that your order was submitted successfully.
** Unless you follow these steps, your order will not process correctly ** To confirm that the order has processed correctly, you can return to the lunch calendar to verify that the days you ordered appear in “blue”