GRACE students and families have lots of opportunites to fellowship outside of the classroom. As dates are scheduled for the 2017-2018 school year, they will be posted in the GRACE News section and on the GRACE Calendar.
- The GRACE PTF schedules fellowship events throughout the year. Check out the GRACE Calendar for play dates on the K-6 playground during the summer, the welcome back tailgate during the first month of school, the GRACE Women’s Fashion Show, Mom’s Coffees at the Hope Gathering Place and evening programs on relevant topics. Be on the look-out for opportunities to get together with your fellow eagles at these events.
- Restaurant “Give Back” Nights allow GRACE families a time to share a meal and raise funds for our school. Give Back nights have been held at Cold Stone Creamery, Chick-Fil-A, Chipotle, Sweet Tomatoes, and Panera.
- Jellybeans Skate Nights are held throughout the year for students on the Raleigh Campus.
- Middle School Fellowship events are always high energy and a lot of fun. Past events have included a zip line adventure on a GRACE half day and lock-ins at Defy Gravity.
- High School social events include a welcome back hot dog social, the Homecoming dance and Prom. The GRACE Fan Club gets students excited about supporting GRACE athletic events with themed orange outs throughout the year.