GRACE Student Council provides leadership for many school-wide activities and events. Representatives are elected in grades 3-12. Officers are elected from middle and high school.
Lower Campus (TK-6) Student Council
Student Council for the Lower Campus is comprised of representatives (who are elected from each third through sixth grade homeroom) and officers (president, vice-president, secretary, and chaplain). Sixth grade students hold all officer positions. The TK-6 Student Council is responsible for leading pledges and prayer each morning on the public address system and in special chapels and assemblies. The Student Council meets weekly and leads community outreach and mission projects for the kindergarten through sixth grade students. They also operate the School Store.
2018-2019 Lower Campus Student Council
- Presidents: Sage Collier
- Vice President: Ava Jenkins
- Secretary: Aubrey Lodholz
- Chaplain: Kate McKinley
- Class Representatives will be voted for in the first quarter of the 2018-2019 school year
Upper Campus (7-12) Student Council
On the Upper Campus, high school students must demonstrate strong leadership skills in order to run for elections. They must have a clear testimony of their faith, and have a strong desire to work for their school community. They are interviewed before they are considered for each position. Then they are elected by popular vote, based on their campaign. They are required to deliver speeches in front of their peers. They are held to a high level of conduct both in their personal lives as well as their academic achievement. The executive council meets monthly to discuss events and current student issues. They also meet with the head of school periodically, in order to communicate concerns or ideas with the administration.
Student Council sponsors the school’s annual participation in Samaritan’s Purse, the Students Against Hunger Food Drive, and other school-wide service projects. They also organize a September dance, and a Homecoming formal event. In addition, they help build school spirit by implementing activities such as spirit week (Homecoming) and class pride color days. Each year, the executive council will choose an organization or ministry to “adopt” for the entire school year.
- Upper Campus Student Council Class Rep Position Application
- Upper Campus Student Council Executive Position Application
2018-2019 Upper Campus Student Council (takes office in April, 2018)
- President: Molly Church
- Vice-President: Lauren Meeson
- Secretary: Katherine Matthes
- Club Coordinator: Trek Thorne
- Treasurer: Samantha Saenz
- Event Co-Coordinators: Hannah Morris & Amelia Bradley
- Co-Sergeant at Arms: Keenan Baker & Co-Sergeant at Arms: Bradley Obusek
- Chaplain Team: Derrek Chen, Grace German, Daniel Jagt, and Kaden Sigmon
- 12th Grade Class Reps: Lela Arruza & David Bandy
- 11th Grade Class Reps: Landon Lauffer & Kate Meeson
- 10th Grade Class Reps: Grayson Farless & Nathaniel Grieci
- 9th Grade Class Reps: Lindsey Brookhart & Ava Taylor
- 8th Grade Class Reps: Payton Chapman & Landon Wheeler
- 7th Grade Class Reps: Caroline Raymer & Elle Robinson