The Apple website has tutorials on each of the applications on your MacBook.
- MAC Keyboard Shortcuts will help you learn the symbols for frequently used command keys.
- Get a general overview of how to use the Mac with Mac Basics
- Pages – A word processor program like Word. Learn more with Pages Tutorial.
- Numbers – A spreadsheet program like Excel. Learn more with Numbers Tutorial.
- Keynote – A slide show presentation program like PowerPoint. Learn more with Keynote Tutorial.
- iPhoto – Organize and edit photos, create slideshows and photo albums or books. Learn more with iPhoto Tutorial.
- iMovie – Create, edit and share movies that include still photos, video and music. Learn more with iMovie Tutorial.
- Garageband – Make music: record, mix and master your own music – also create loops to be used for background music in slideshows and keynote presentations. Learn more with Garageband Tutorial.
- Other – Learn about other apple applications at Mac Apps Support.