- ChromeOS: This is what Chromebooks run. This video is a good introduction to how a Chromebook works.
- Getting Started With Chromebook: How to log in, set up your background, and do other basic tasks.
- Tour of Your Chromebook: This Google website walks you through finding apps, setting up your background, and using your keyboard.
- Chromebook Help Center: Website with link to help for many issues, such as photos and printing.
- Managing Files on a Chromebook (Google Video)
- Chromebook Won’t Charge or Turn On (Google Video)
- Fixing WiFi Connectivity (Google Video)
- Transferring to a Chromebook (Google Video)
The Apple website has tutorials on each of the applications on your MacBook.
- Get a general overview of how to use the Mac with Mac Basics
- MAC Keyboard Shortcuts will help you learn the symbols for frequently used command keys.
- Pages – A word processor program like Word. Learn more with Pages Tutorial.
- Numbers – A spreadsheet program like Excel. Learn more with Numbers Tutorial.
- Keynote – A slide show presentation program like PowerPoint. Learn more with Keynote Tutorial.
- iPhoto – Organize and edit photos, create slideshows and photo albums or books. Learn more with iPhoto Tutorial.
- iMovie – Create, edit and share movies that include still photos, video and music. Learn more with iMovie Tutorial.
- Garageband – Make music: record, mix and master your own music – also create loops to be used for background music in slideshows and keynote presentations. Learn more with Garageband Tutorial.
- Other – Learn about other apple applications at Mac Apps Support.