Your stewardship to GRACE Christian School changes lives.
At GRACE, we are “known” for a lot of things. We are known for our strong tradition of academic excellence. We are known for our athletics – not only our physical abilities, but also our sportsmanship and camaraderie. We are known for our loving community – our faculty, staff, teachers, students, parents, siblings, grandparents, and neighbors who are bonded together in the mission to spiritually and academically equip, challenge, and inspire our students to impact their world for Christ.
The extraordinary generosity of our GRACE parents, staff, families, alumni and community enables us to sustain and expand on that important mission. That’s why we ask you to join us in giving to the GRACE Fund – All Families. All In.
Every Donation Matters..
- Gifts between $50 and $100 would allow us to purchase student chairs, desks and PE equipment.
- Gifts between $100 and $250 would allow us to provide art equipment and supplies.
- Gifts between $500 and $1,000 would allow us to purchase Curriculum Trak professional development training and expand mapping for GLCs and department heads.
- Gifts between $1,000 and $5,000 would allow us to purchase reading and writing professional development training for K-8 teachers.
- Gifts between $5,000 and 10,000 would allow us to purchase athletic equipment and expand our band program with more instruments.
- Gifts between $10,000 and $25,000 would allow us to purchase a security vehicle to go between campuses.
- Gifts between $25,000 and $50,000 would allow us to purchase an additional bus.
- Gifts between $50,000 and $100,000 would allow us to move closer to building the One GRACE campus.
Because of the GRACE Fund….
Your generosity to the GRACE Fund has provided:
- Lower campus science lab upfit with tables and chairs, academic curriculum and professional development for our teachers.
- Upper campus received outdoor picnic tables, a new classroom and office renovations.
- Facility improvements for both campuses including landscaping, parking lot signage, parking lot striping, and fire doors.
- Athletic improvements to the field, new football and lacrosse equipment, uniforms, athletic trainers and bleachers.
- Technology implementation of Blackbaud and a new IT Firewall with a 3 year security license.
- Fine arts instruments, art equipment, theatre mics, lights and curtains.
- Teacher professional development and Friendzy - SEL Program materials.
- Rise Hunger Now community service event for 7th graders.
- Security cameras, benches and security doors.
- District C instructor training.
- A new 14-passenger bus.
- Quasi-Endowment Savings.
And these are just a handful of programs, improvements, and upgrades that were made possible only through the GRACE Fund.
GRACE Christian School is a 501(c)(3) organization, so all gifts are tax-deductible. Our federal tax ID number is available upon request to our donors.
Gifts of all kinds are welcome, including cash, property, and securities. Additionally, there are many forms of planned giving (such as bequests, trusts, and annuities) that may be explored. To discuss this type of gift to GRACE, please contact our CFO, Jennifer Stack.
With a school the size of GRACE, we recognize we have families in various financial situations – some who can easily write a check for $10,000 without thinking twice, and some whose gift of $50 would be a sacrifice. We love that Jesus sets the clearest picture of how we are to acknowledge gifts – which is to look at the heart of the giver, not the amount that is given. Again, this is why at GRACE we choose to measure the “success” of our Annual Fund not in dollars raised, but in the percentage of families who committed.
We understand that any amount you give to GRACE above and beyond your tuition dollars is donated trusting that we, as school leaders, will steward your funds wisely. So we make the following promises to you:
First and foremost, to offer thanks to God for your generosity to our school, ask you for gifts that fit your own prosperity, and honor you as a giver.
Asking you to invest in God’s work at GRACE will be accompanied by our leadership’s accountability and good stewardship in spending your money in the way you intended.
We will use your gift to move GRACE forward on behalf of the children within the context of a plan that demonstrates excellent stewardship and long-term financial sustainability.