GRACE Christian School challenges, equips, and inspires young people to impact their world for Jesus Christ. We are training world changers. If this is your passion, please submit an application for employment. However, please take note – we are not seeking good candidates; we are seeking great teachers, administrators, coaches, and staff who are passionate about investing their time, talent, and resources into the lives of others on behalf of Jesus Christ. The work is challenging. The responsibility is great. The reward is immeasurable. If this sounds like something you feel called to be a part of, please follow the instructions below.
Current Job Openings
To be considered for employment at GRACE Christian School, all applicants are subject to the GRACE Background Check Policy and must submit an online application as listed below.
- College degree in an applicable instructional area
- Certification with the Association of Christian Schools International or working toward ACSI certification
- Active membership in an evangelical church
- Commitment to GRACE Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in spiritual and professional growth opportunities
- Must have prior coaching experience, be able to assess player skills, and assign team positions.
- You are expected to develop a regular practice schedule and organize practice time to provide individual and team development.
- For more information, please contact Athletic Director Devin Terris at [email protected]
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
- Tuition discounts
- Free before and aftercare
- Cafeteria plan including health and other insurance, retirement account, flexible spending account
- Paid personal, sick leave, and vacation days
- Professional development opportunities