GRACE Christian School challenges, equips, and inspires young people to impact their world for Jesus Christ. We are training world changers. If this is your passion, please submit an application for employment. However, please take note – we are not seeking good candidates; we are seeking great teachers, administrators, coaches, and staff who are passionate about investing their time, talent, and resources into the lives of others on behalf of Jesus Christ. The work is challenging. The responsibility is great. The reward is immeasurable. If this sounds like something you feel called to be a part of, please follow the instructions below.
- College degree in an applicable instructional area
- Certification with Association of Christian Schools International or working toward ACSI certification
- Active membership in an evangelical church
- Commitment to GRACE Statement of Faith
- Active involvement in spiritual and professional growth opportunities
Coaches must have prior coaching experiences, be able to assess player skills, and assign team positions. Coaches are also expected to develop a regular practice schedule and organize practice time to provide both individual and team development.
- Head Coach - Middle School Boys Soccer (Fall)
- Head Coach – Middle School Girls Tennis (Fall)
- Head Coach – Varsity Cheerleading (Fall)
- Head Coach - JV Girls Basketball (Winter)
- Head Coach - MS Cheerleading (Winter)
- Head Coach – Varsity Cheerleading (Winter)
For more information, please contact Athletic Director Devin Terris at DTerris@GRACEChristian.net. To apply, please click the above corresponding link.
Summer Camp Counselors
Summer Camp Counselors must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate. For more information, contact Brittany Oxendine at SummerCamp@gracechristian.net.
GRACE Benefits of Employment
- Salary based on experience, degrees, and certifications
Free before and aftercare
Cafeteria plan including health and other insurance, retirement account, flexible spending account
Paid personal, sick leave, and vacation days
Professional development opportunities