GRACE Christian School partners with FACTS Management Company to help manage our tuition payments. We also use FACTS to manage our Tuition Assistance Program.
Payments can be made via:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH)—ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly through your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved from either your checking or savings account.
- Credit Card—If you elect to use this option, your payment, along with a 2.75% convenience fee, will be automatically charged to your credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, or Discover are accepted). Paying with your credit card allows you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company.
Your Payment Plan Options:
- Equal payments will be automatically deducted from a designated checking or savings account, or automatically charged to a credit card (with 2.75% convenience fee added for credit card payments only) on your choice of the 5th or 20th of the month. AMEX, Discover and MasterCard accepted.
- Annual tuition, facility fees and book, and supplies fees are due in equal monthly payments between June and May.You may choose between a full payment option, a 2-payment option, monthly, or semi-monthly payments.
- With FACTS, the school maintains decision-making control. As always, GRACE will continue to work with families should special circumstances or “hardship” cases arise during the school year.
Be sure to have the following account information for the person responsible for payment. Most of this information is located on your check. If paying by credit card, have your card information available.
- bank name
- telephone number
- account number
- bank routing number.
Before you click the Submit button, please carefully read the Final Review. Notification confirming your enrollment in a FACTS payment plan online will be sent to you after you submit your agreement. Should you have any questions regarding this plan, please contact the business office at 919-747-2020 or FACTS at 866-441-4637.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When and what time will the funds for my payment plan be withdrawn from my bank account? While FACTS transacts each payment on the specified date (ex: 5th or 20th), it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. FACTS recommends checking with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be transacted the following business day.
- How will I be notified of my payment information? Once your agreement for tuition payments is posted to the FACTS system you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter in approximately 10 days. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full.
- What happens if FACTS attempts to process my payment and there are not enough funds in my account? Should an automatic bank payment or credit card payment be returned, a $30.00 FACTS Returned Payment Fee will be automatically assessed to your account for each failed payment attempt. This is in addition to any penalty your bank or the school may assess. You will be notified by FACTS of the returned payment via mail or e-mail. For payment scheduled for the 5th of the month, a reattempt will occur on the 20th; for payment scheduled for the 20th, a reattempt will occur on the 5th of the following month.