GRACE Christian School is a loving community. This opening phrase of our mission statement says much about our identity. As a community, we join together to celebrate success, confront challenges, and grow together, both inside the classroom and beyond our school walls. Our students are known, valued, and loved by their teachers.
As you will learn during the admissions process, GRACE desires to partner with families to equip your students for life.
Private, Christian education is an academic, spiritual, and financial investment in your child’s future that requires a big commitment. We understand this and know that the decision to attend a private school does not come lightly. We encourage you to prayerfully consider if GRACE is the best school community for your child. If, having done so, you would like GRACE to partner with you to equip your student for life, please complete our online application.
At GRACE, we work intentionally to make the investment in a private education manageable to all qualified students by offering need-based tuition assistance and flexible payment plans. To facilitate the process, GRACE uses the FACTS Grant and Aid Assessment online application for processing requests for Tuition Assistance. Note: All applicants must have already submitted a complete application for admissions to GRACE to be considered for tuition assistance.
For more details on the GRACE Christian School Tuition Assistance Program please review the information at the following links:
Fees to Attend GRACE (2021-2022)
Enrollment & Application Fees for New Students
- $125 non-refundable application fee due with the submission of the Online Application
- $900 non-refundable enrollment fee due upon acceptance; the enrollment fee is capped at 2 students or $1800.
Total Annual Fees: 2021-2022 School Year
|Grade||Total Annual Fee||12 Monthly Payments|
|1st – 5th||$10,010||$834.17|
|6th – 8th||$11,010||$917.50|
|9th – 12th||$11,605||$967.08|
- Twelve monthly payments from June 2021 through May 2022
- If you are applying for transitional kindergarten, your child must be five by December 31, 2021 to enroll.
- If you are applying for kindergarten, your child must be five by August 31, 2021 to enroll.
- If you are applying for 1st grade, your child must be six by August 31, 2021 to enroll.
For specific instructions on how to submit an online application including a list of documents required to complete your application see the 2021-2022 Application Process & Required Documents.
NOTE: Application & Enrollment Fees are non-refundable. Additional fees are assessed for student participation in extracurricular activities.
- After Care: After care is available for students in all grades from the end of school until 6:00 pm. You may register online for TK-6th Grade After Care and/or for Grades 7-12 After Care.
- Before Care: Before care is available for students in Transitional Kindergarten through 6th grade 7:30 – 8:00 am, Monday-Friday at no additional charge.
- LEAP: Additional fees for participation in the Learning Enrichment and Achievement Program are based upon individual assessment and services provided. (Please see the GRACE website LEAP section more information.)
- Athletic Fees: Athletic fees are charged per student per sport.
- Field Trips Fees: Field trip fees are collected per student as appropriate
- International High School Students: Tuition for international students are $14,975 (first-year international students are also required to pay for the $125 application fee and the $900 enrollment fee). All annual tuition and fees for international students are due in advance at time of acceptance and are non-refundable.
NC Opportunity Scholarship
Although we participate in the NC Opportunity Scholarship that is offered through the North Carolina State Education Assistance Authority, we are at capacity for the current school year. We cannot offer any more scholarships to qualifying families for this school year. Please call us at 919-747-2020 if you would like to be placed on a waitlist; ask for Katie Fowler.